Friday, November 7, 2008

Imagine that

Lately Noah has been pretending. It's so cute! Today he had his blocks stacked and he was pretending that it was Ice Cream (Kiz Cream) He is so stinking Cute. I love this stage that he is in. It's so cute the things that he pretends. And he loves watching Disney and Pixar movies so it kinda gives me a break from trying to keep him out of things:)

On another note. Elijah is rolling all over the place now. And he isn't even 5 months yet. He is only 4 and half months old. He also is still loving his baby food. Ill nurse him then give him about a table spoon of baby food. He is such a good boy. And at night he is still sleeping all the way till 4 or 5. I love sleep and I'm still glade that we didn't have to let him cry.
I was reading on Facebook on one of the mothers Pages that she read that you shouldn't try the Ferber method till baby's are 6 months because they are more understanding at that age. I thought it sounded about right. But I guess some people feel the need to sleep right off the bat. Oh well. Any whoooooooo.....I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend and thanks to all thous yes votes on Prop 8!!!! I am so glade that they voted yes. Even though all thous people are going in trying to get it so that people can vote on it again. Why don't they just give up already! I hope that one day things will be so much better then the way they are going right now. Also I hope that Obama is going to make are country stronger and not push us farther into the ground.

1 comment:

Harper said...

I love Noah and Elijah's costumes! They are adorable boys!