So for Halloween I took the boys to the Trunk or Treat at the church I just left my trunk open and all the kids took the candy while I walked around. We were there for about 45 min and my candy was gone so I thought that it would be a good idea to get Colby from school. After I picked him up we went over to Colby's Uncle and Ants house and took Noah Trick or Treating. It was so fun watching him run around with the kids and getting candy. He was laughing the whole time and he loved all the candy. It will be funner next year when he can go more then 5 houses;)

At the Trunk or Treat. There were all 3 wards there so there looked like 500 kids! lol

I cute one of my little Cowboy and Hourse

Noah Home made costume

His first house ever for Trick or Treating

Walking with his Daddy
2 comments:
That cowboy costume turned out so cute!!!! I'm very impressed. And I really like the camo fabric. Awesome job!
His costume looked so cute, good job. Halloween was so much more fun this year since Kyla understood better what was going on. Looks like Noah enjoyed it too, so cute!
Post a Comment