We had a great time away this weekend down in SL with Colby's sisters family. We went down on Friday night for Colby's mission reunion. It was fun and had some yummy Korean food. After that we went to Kira's house and stayed up talking till 11:00. After that we were off to bed. On Saturday Colby and David went golfing while Kira and I cleaned that house and watch conference. After the guys got home Kira, Mel and I took off for a girls only lunch. WE ate at the Cheesecake factory and it was so gooooooddddd. WE all had a fruit drink and then Kira and I had some really great Salmon. After lunch we made a stop at Walmart then home to watch the 2nd conference talk. While the guys are were at Priesthood meeting Kira and I get the kids all ready for bed with a bath and pj's. Then they went to bed and we ate some Cheesecake that we picked up at lunch. The next morning Kira made a great breakfast with sticky buns, eggs and fruit. Then we watched the 3rd conference talk and then we made lunch. I was able to meet Davids mom and she was so sweet. We had a great talk and it was really nice to meet her. After lunch we got packed up and headed home. WE got here at 6 and then just sat around till it was time for bed. So all in all we had a great weekend and we loved getting out of town for a few days. Thanks for letting us stay with you Kira and David. We had a lot of fun:)

Noah in his Puma out fit from Keenan and Damons mommy and daddy

Wearing Melanies pink shoes and cute pink purse.

All the kids watching t.v.

Noah being silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment