Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is 3 the luckiest number?

Well the first day of potty training went well Noah went potty 3 times. But as if that wasn't enough the 2nd day he didn't go even once:( Ever time i went to put him on he would yell NO at me. So i didn't push him since we just started I thought that If i got frustrated that he wouldn't want to go ever again. So today is another day. I hope things get better:) I thought since he did so good Tuesday that it was going to be easy with him but ya for me it never fails that I get my hopes up. BOOO for potty training. Ya for.......?

4 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

kenidee still hasn't gone on the potty! updates on my blog

Jenks Family said...

good luck i hate those days, it get so tiring just sitting waiting for them to go

David and Kira said...

For some reason I missed the pictures of your visit!! I love the picture with them all on the couch...so cute!! I like how Noah is sucking on his blanket and Alyssa on her finger!!

Lauren Stewart said...

HEY! So Sean and I are looking at taking an externship in Seoul, Korea this coming Summer! I really need to get a hold of Colby if I sould. Sean served his mission in Korea but not Seoul. And I had some questions for Colby. my number is 801-616-7334. I wanted to either volunteer at an orphanage or at an academy there! So.. if you could have him call me that would be GREAT!!
GOOD luck with the potty training too!! Sounds crazy!
LAUREN