Friday, October 3, 2008

So exited

Colby and I are heading out of town for a fun filled weekend down at his sisters house:) It will be great to just hang out and have fun for a few days. I love being able to spend time with Colby and this weekend will be a great time for a break from the every day basics. We were talking this morning about how we love to spend time together and how much fun we have laughing and making funny jokes. We are great together and I couldn't picture myself with any one better:) I'm lucky to have such a great guy he never goes to bed or leaves with out giving me a kiss and say that he loves me. We have so much in common and I'm glade that we always have each other to talk to. We always have each other to make things better. I know it's hard for some people to have the same things that we do. I hate going to other peoples houses that fight when we are there. Ugh i feel so weird! We have great new friends in are new ward that make up for those that live in town and are hard to see. I told Colby that I will miss all are new friends when we move next year. I love hanging out with the woman that I scrapbook with. They are so funny! And they know how it is to be new to a ward and not have anyone to talk to. Hmmm any ways I'm glade that are new friends are so great and so nice to be around. We have been making more of effort to hang out with those people so hopefully we can have good friends to come visit someday.
Well I have a few things to do before heading out. See you tonight Kira. Thanks for letting us stay with you:)

No comments: