Well time is going fast if not faster then fast. It;s already March and there is alot going on this month it seems. We have Colby and I's birthday's, Easter and a few other things this month. I can't belive im going to be 21. WOW! but I guess that im still young. haha! lol
Colby will be the big 25! But are insurance will go down so thats a plus. I have been busy since I got back from Colorado. Everything there was a little nerve racking but after we left things got a little happier. We were able to see my Grandma on that Sunday after I got there Saturday night. The next day we headed to Pueblo to see my Grandpa and after a nice meal of crab legs and shrimp we got the call that my Great Grandma had passed away. My Grandpa was so said:( It's hard when you lose someone so close. This was his mother. I'm very glade that Noah got to see her before she passed away. I wanted nothing more for the longest time for him to meet anyone else. I'm glade that i went and i knew that it was the right thing to do.
As for being back home I have been working on the boy's room. BOY'S! lol im still getting used to that. But any ways....I've been getting it ready. I bought letters to hang for there names. It was a fun project and now when i look at it im very happy with my hard work. Colby is still in school for another 5 weeks or so. Uhh I can't wait till school is out. I miss my family time on the weekends. I know that him being in school is a very big blessing though. But at the same time it;s hard on Noah because he loves his daddy so much that as soon as we walks in the door he tryes to get stuck to his hip. :) He is such a wonderful dad and try's to make as much time as he can. Some times it frustrates me but i know it's worth it.
Noah is getting bigger every day. He has learned to shake hands and to say Moo for his cow. He is becoming more and more handsome every day. He is a little angle "some times". We are getting closer to June every day and the exitment to see are little Elijah is growing in every minute. Well thats are little update:)
As for being back home I have been working on the boy's room. BOY'S! lol im still getting used to that. But any ways....I've been getting it ready. I bought letters to hang for there names. It was a fun project and now when i look at it im very happy with my hard work. Colby is still in school for another 5 weeks or so. Uhh I can't wait till school is out. I miss my family time on the weekends. I know that him being in school is a very big blessing though. But at the same time it;s hard on Noah because he loves his daddy so much that as soon as we walks in the door he tryes to get stuck to his hip. :) He is such a wonderful dad and try's to make as much time as he can. Some times it frustrates me but i know it's worth it.
Noah is getting bigger every day. He has learned to shake hands and to say Moo for his cow. He is becoming more and more handsome every day. He is a little angle "some times". We are getting closer to June every day and the exitment to see are little Elijah is growing in every minute. Well thats are little update:)




2 comments:
I love the lettering! Block letter are always so fun! I'm glad that you changed the background color. It was hard to read with the maroon!
the lettering is darling! I wish I could see it better. I can tell there are little accents on them, but I can't see what. FUN!
Post a Comment