Thursday, February 14, 2008

Colorado for a week.

This weekend Colby and are family are going to see his sister Kira and her family for the weekend. Well things are a little different. My Great Grandma has cancer and is close to the end of her life. They are not sure how long she has but she isn't doing well. She has lived a wonderful 98 years. So I will be taking a plane from Salt Lake to Colorado Saturday for a week. I will be able to see her and family that i have not seen in years. Im exited for my trip....but at the same time my heart is some what over whelmed with sadness. I know that she we will be well taken care after this life. She is very devoted to are Savior and his father and Know that after this she will have a wonderful chance te be able to live with them in there Kingdom. Please pray that Noah Elijah and I will have a safe flight and pray that my family will be understanting and ok in this hard time.

Thanks<3

3 comments:

Erickson Family said...

YAY!! You joined the blog-wagon!! LOL!!
I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. Now is a better time than ever to share your testimony with her. Even if in just a quick private moment. She will take your words with her when she goes and will then have the opportunity to accept the gospel when she is with our Father in Heaven. It would be SO neat for you and Colby to take her and your Grandfather's names to the temple and do the work for them!!! You are in my prayers.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

You guys are in trouble!! You should have told us you have a blog. I found it through Kira's. I got the message from Colby the other day about another boy. That is so exciting!! Mike has a new phone, different employer-435-828-5149, if ya need to reach him. Noah is such a cutie. Hopefully we will see you sometime soon. Until then, we will keep up with your blog. :)

Sha

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Oh, sorry to hear about your grandma. It is always hard to loose someone close to you. Hang in there!