Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ribs







On sunday we had Karen and Jason over for dinner. And we had Ribs! YUMMY! Any ways. We were all eating and Noah was done so we took him out of his High chair and washed his hands and face. Just after doing so he walked over to Karen and sat in her lap and started eating her Ribs. LOL it was so cute. She was a good sport about it and let him eat one of her's. He really enjoyed eating all the BBQ sauce off:P So when he was done we washed him all up again. Then we had Ice cream and Noah wanted that to. So we gave him some and after he was a mess again. So we had to was him all up. What a silly little man. Are weekend was good the sun has been coming out more every day so the snow has been melting. Thank goodness! Im hoping for some grass by Easter so that Noah can go on his Easter egg hunt:)



3 comments:

Erickson Family said...

How funny! I totally thought that was you in the pictures until I read the text! I forgot you have short blonde hair now LOL!

Brooke and Kris G said...

Hey guys,

Congrats on the new little guy, and the new house! Moving stinks but it is fun to be in a new house. Just thought I would say hi.
-Brooke

Enriquez Family said...

Ahh! These pictures are fun. I love Ribs as much as him mayb! TYUMMY! ok so I guess its not until April 16 they will have all tracks assigned. So this next quarter, most likely not.