Well Are little guy has always had a thing for shoes! Im not sure why but ever sence he could roll around he thought that they tasted good and even had fun playing with them. Now that he is getting bigger he gets to wear them! He is so funny:):):) We are always laughing. And sence I got pictures of him finally wearing them I thought that I would share them with all of you. I hope that your week's are all going well. We are waiting to find out if we are going to rent a beautiful house just out side of Rexburg. Keep your fingures crossed for us:)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good luck on the house, it would sure beat an apartment, but a litte more work! Love the pics of Noah.
What a cute little guy you have, I don't think I have ever seen him. I was excited to find your blog.
Ahh!! What cute pics, Good thing he's not a girl. You may be poor by the time he's out of the house on buiying shoes for him! aahh.. love love love them!
Post a Comment