We drove up Thursday night and got there around 10:45pm. The drive was fast and we talked the whole time. In the morning we went thrift shopping and found tons of great stuff. We shopped all day and ate some good food. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and Chipotle with Jamba Juice. MMMM! It was a great day and the weather was perfect. We hit Pikes Market down town and the traffic was not fun. It was fun to go down there but I think we had more fun staying out of the city and it's traffic.
On Saturday we did more thrift shopping and got to eat at a place that had a conveyor belt with sushi that went around it and you could pick what you wanted. All the plates were a different color so you knew the price. We also went to IKEA and I loved it! I could have stayed there for so long. Then we headed home and hit the outlet mall it was great! I bought more then I should have but it was worth it. We had a great weekend and I am looking forward to one again sometime in the future. And now that I have been home things never seem to slow down.
Thanks for all the fun!




3 comments:
I giggled through this whole post!! I LOVED IT! and I have been waiting for you to post it so i could steal some of your photos! HAHA! I think we need to have another weekend...maybe to spokane or portland next!!
Looks like a fun get away! I love sushi!!!
hey was tiffany in our ward in rexburg? she looks really familiar. Does she have a little girl? Don't make fun if i'm totally off, but let me know. Looks like you ladies had fun. So I decided you guys need to move to texas. Just a thought! :)
Post a Comment