Monday, June 6, 2011

LaiLauna's one and Grandpa and Grandma Warn come

What a title huh?
Well My parents got to come down for LaiLauna's 1st Birthday and it was a great turn out. They flew in late Thursday night and we stayed in a hotel in Spokane. Friday when we got up we got ready and went to the park. The kids loved the big wagon slide. After that we went over to the mall and got a few photos of the kids at Kiddie Kandids and after we got them to finally take some good photos we ate at Red Robin before we headed home.
We got to our house around 3:30 and I had to start on the cake for LaiLauna's Birthday the next day. I baked the cake and then my mom and I headed out for groceries. After we got back I started on getting the cake frosted. It turned out good the colors were a little brighter then I wanted them to be but everyone still liked it. We had around 25-30 people over and it was so much fun. She got so many great gifts from her friends and family. Everyone that came made the day even that much more special. We ate cake and ice cream and LaiLauna loved them both. She loved when everyone sang Happy Birthday to her. She danced and smiled the whole time. On Monday we found things to do around the house because my dad ended up not feeling well. But the kids were stuck to there legs the whole time that they stayed with us. If they got hurt they would run to them and LaiLauna warmed up to them and went to them whenever they talked to her. She was even being funny with my dad. He has a mustache and he would go to kiss her and she would smile and turn her head. It was so cute! We had so much fun while my parents were hear. Colby even got to spend most of them time with them because he took Friday off and had Monday off. The kids and us always get spoiled and loved so much. I wish that we lived closer to both family's but the time that we have is always so special. Thanks for coming down for a week to send time with is Grandma and Grandpa Warn.
At the hotel waiting for me to get ready.
My sweet girl looking out the window

We crossed over the river to get to the park and the water was crazy. Kinda made me sick looking at it because it was moving so fast.





Sweet kisses



My cute boys! "hot husband"

LaiLauna loves the slide. She now loves any slide you put her on

Getting pictures taken.
This is such a funny photo.
My 1 year old




I made her some cute little hair clips to match her dress

Making her cake

Some decorations



The bbqer

Singing Happy Birhday

Yummy!
opening her gifts
Colbys parents brought some pants over and everyone was trying them on for fun;)

Such a doll

Ready for church



The day we had to take my parents home.This is LaiLauna with the stroller her Gma and Gpa McGary bought her. She is so cute running around with it.

5 comments:

David and Kira said...

I seriously cannot believe she is already 1!!! Seems like you were just pregnant with her. It always goes by so much faster when I don't see you often. Lailauna is so cute!

Anonymous said...

what a fun weekend and to get to have your parents there. Lailauna just gets cuter and cuter, I can't believe she is already one!

hmrjohnson said...

happy birthday Lailauna! I can't believe she is already one!

Liz Johnston said...

Looks like you guys had a swell party!

smcgary said...

You have great parents. I'm sure they wish they lived closer to you. They miss your family. LaiLauna was a doll. It was fun to be together at her party. Love Tamlee