Well LaiLauna is almost 1 and I have been working hard the last few months to get back into shape. Well I am still thin but with a little extra in the middle. I have never worked out after having kids and it takes time for it to come off even though it never fully all goes away. So this time I new it was different and it has been. I have had to work hard to loos belly fat and it has not been easy. I always felt like I was chubby and I hated that I would look down and see my gut or muffin top in the mirror. I have some sister in laws that just always look so good and worked so hard and I wanted that. So I told myself I was going to work hard and feel good about doing it!
After I had Noah I had only lost 12 pounds. I was so sad because I had gained 74 pounds! I started at 110 and went to 184 at the very end.
With Elijah only gained 40 pounds I think and to me that was good. I had started at 125
But with LaiLauna I started at 135 and was around 174. When I was pregnant with her I was all tummy which was ok. But after I had her I still looked prego and I hated to look in the mirror. I felt gross and I hated my body! I have never felt so bad about myself. And I know I shouldn't have because I just had a baby but things were different this time. So back in July of 2010 I started to slowly work out and I was lazy at it. I didn't get to far. So I stopped working out and felt crummy about myself again. I would suck in my tummy a lot because I was so embarrassed. I did it so often that my tummy would start getting a pain in it.
I never stopped eating at anytime to lose weight. In fact I ate more. I thought well if I am going to my chubby then why not go all out. So I ate till I was extremely full (not at every meal) mostly at dinner. But I would snack like it was going out of style. I have always had very low self confidence levels and this was just one more thing that add to that. I have always hated being so thin and in school i was made fun of. I hate school!
But don't throw me a pity party. I know more now that this is had I was made and for thous people out there that have there two cents about it I could care less! I was also very stressed out in High school and so I think that was another reason that I was so small. I stayed about 100 pounds threw high school.
So now that I have had 3 kids life is different. Right now I am 141 and I don't mind the only thing that I want gone is this tummy. I'm not trying to get back to 110 in anyway I Just want to be the same all over again. Well almost 3 months ago I started working out every day but not eating that well still. I worked out great for about 3 weeks and then stopped for 2 now I have been doing the 30 shred and the 6 week 6 pack with Jillian and watching my calories more. And let me tell you I am a food LOVER! So it has been hard. But I am feeling so much better about myself and I know that if I can keep working not only can I get rid of this gut but I can good all the time. I hope that I can always feel good about myself and the way that my heavenly father wants me to be. I guess I just need to have faith.
(7-14-2010) ----------------------(5-4-2011)
Sorry if this photo
makes you sick!




9 comments:
Way to go Trisha! It is definitely hard to see your body change. My sister just bought me Jillian's 30 Day Shred for my birthday so Im excited to start it. I too hate my belly fat that I never had before
-H
Working out does make you feel more confident. Good job! You look great! I have never thought you haven't!!!
good job! i was always teeny tiny, and then after having a babes..well my body is different. it took me at least a year until i finally got to a place that to just accept that i'm different, and thats ok too!
keep working out, you will feel better about yourself just for that, no matter what the numbers say on the scale.
keep it up! :)
Awesome! Great job! You make me want to work out more!
You look awesome!! I would NEVER have taken you for someone with self confidence issues, you've always seemed so confident. Glad I'm not the only one who struggles with a post baby body !
I think you are beautiful! but i definitely understand the belly fat issues. I feel like if i just had a flat stomach and no love handles i could care less about the rest of my body. seriously its the belly roll that drives me BONKERS! one of these days i need to borrow your 6 week 6 pack for a day and see if it is something i might want to get!
You always look beautiful! It's sad that we are all so hard on ourselves. It sounds like there are many of us who are in the same boat. Those babies are all worth it though. Great job on the hard work, you deserve to look great!
You look so good!! I had the hardest time about gaining weight when I was pregnant because I knew at some point, I was going to have to work it off.
Sunny took the words out of my mouth! We are hard on ourselves. I know exactly how you feel and it's taken me 6 kids to relax for a year and know that my body will come back to me. 4 more months for me!! I have good days and bad, but I just keep reminding myself over and over "this is only temporary" Love you, girl!
Post a Comment