
Elijah wanted to wear them first

Then came Noah with a fashion show

I'm to cute for these undies

YAHHHH!!!!

Dance baby dance
ZOO-


Red Panda

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree...

Scot don't be Jealous that Colby has so many animal friends and an AWWWSOME outfit.

Did you see one of these in Africa? HMMMM

Like this?

I think mine is broken
FairyTale Town-

I would hate to live in a shoe that big

Umm I need my Pop corn now

Thanks:)




5 comments:
Real men wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit, Colby! Looks a little gay. (But you're in that part of California, aren't you?)
Dad :)
What a fun day for the whole family! I'll bet Noah and Elijah were loving the wildlife. It's almost as good as being back on the "farm!" :)Enjoy your time there. Good memories.
Love,
Mom
looks like fun. Your boys are growing up!!
looks like you are having fun there and I love the undie pics-major black mail for later!;)
How come colby didn't join in the fashion show?
phil
Post a Comment