Saturday, October 17, 2009

1..2............3:)

Well three is are Lucky number for now. We are going to have a BABY!! I started to not feel well on Tuesday evening and Wednesday I was really not feel well and I was late. So I went to the store and get a test and sure enough I'm Pregnant. We are soooo exited and can wait to see what this baby will be:) I have been sick ALLLLL day long since I found out and It is not fun NOT FUN AT ALL! It's really hard because I can't do a lot around the house. And I can't eat a lot so I just keep trying to get things done and I mostly lay around because standing makes me even more sick. But other then that things are going well. I have my first Doctors appointment on Nov. 3rd. I am just hoping for a happy and healthy baby.

11 comments:

David and Kira said...

happy, healthy and a girl??? Congrats!! When do you think you are due? That's exciting!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you will be having!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! that is so exciting. I think you need yourself a little girl, Colby would adore her and you would have fun dressing her up:) Hope you feel better ASAP!

Caspers, but not the Ghost said...

CONGRATS!!

love, tyler & courtney ;)

Scott & Ali said...

Yeah! Congrats. Hope you feel better!

Lauren said...

Oh so exciting!

The Price Family said...

WOW! How exciting, congrats. And I hope you start to feel better soon because it's so hard to take care of little ones. I wish I could help you.
Take Care

Dana Scarbrough said...

congrats!

Mylia said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! We are doing good. I'm due in a week so hopefully...any day now. We are going to California for Christmas we should meet up sometime there. Unless you won't be there for Christmas. But we are so excited for you guys too!

Candace and Brian said...

Congratulations!!! That is so fun to have a new addition. Hope you feel better soon.

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

How fun! Baby number three! That is so exciting! UH, not fun being pregnant at first...i'm so glad i'm done with those days....now i'm just in the uncomfortable and starting to be sleepy again stage!:) But I still have a ways to go!