Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I picked you

I was thinking back on a talk that one off the Sisters gave in Relief Society about a month ago and It brought tears to my eyes again. She was talking about this sweet little boy that told him his mom that even in Heaven he knew who his mommy was going to be. He said that out of all the Mommy's out there he picked her. And that he loved her and new that picked the perfect mommy.
I thought about it because I was thinking of my last post and how I said that i am so grumpy. But I thought about the talk that that sweet sister had shared with us. And I reflected on it. I have two Beautiful boys and one on the way that picked me out of all the Beautiful wonderful Woman out there they wanted me to be there mommy. How can I an any way justify my actions. I feel like they picked the wrong mommy sometimes. But then there are other times that I think about how I am doing such a good job. Well not at this point because of being sick. But when I make them laugh and when they say more mommy and they wake up with that cute smile on there face and all is forgotten. I wish that I could be like a child. They are so Forgiving and it only takes a second before they want to hug and play with you. But in the back of our minds we still remember what just happened.
With all my heart I want to be like that child that can Forgive and can love anyone that can go out and not judge to be Christ like. I know that I have come so far in life and I am thankful for that everyday. I know that my Father loves me and that my three baby's have picked me to be there mommy because they wanted me. I know that everyday they get a little older and time goes by so fast. But I know that with all the trials and all tears and hate out there that if we work hard and have faith that are Children will know when they get older that they have a wonderful mommy and daddy. Then we will know that we have done what are Heavenly father has asked of us and that is to Replenish this earth and help are children to take the right path to live with him someday and all time and Eternity.
If you would have asked me about the church 5 years ago I would have laughed. But there is not there church out there that is truer then this. I know because I have seen other Religions and was in another one and this is the only one that sticks to the commandments and is lead by a true Prophet. I have learned so much in the last few years and all though sometimes things seem odd they always have the right meaning and purpose to them. Things like having food storage and praying as a family everyday and reading your Scriptures. They all make perfect since. I am glade that I have married such a wonderful man that loves me even when I am sick and look like a car hit me and backed up over me. I love my family and I love this church. I know that this is the only Church on earth that is THE TRUE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST.

7 comments:

David and Kira said...

a friend of mine is sick from pregnancy and has tried a few things and found something that worked for her. Maybe it'll help you.

arindance.blogspot.com. Scroll to the post titled "A description of morning sickness...relief in sight!"

I dread that phase of pregnancy and hope I never have to go through it again. Good luck!1

Rob and Sarah said...

I'm sorry you are so sick...I was like that with Gwen. I was so sick that if I stood for more than 10 minutes I would have to rush to the bathroom before I was the one creating an accident on the floor. I got sick with Grace and Georgia too but thankfully not as bad. Hopefully it won't be too much longer and the Lord will help you through this. Congratulations...we're so excited for you!!

Jenks Family said...

Congrats, hope you have a girl

jaci said...

i'm sorry your not feeling well-i hope it improves...i love that our kids are meant just for us. i can still remember a yw lesson before i had kids, that talked about how our kids watch our daily actions and are totally cheering us on and disappointed when we make wrong choices. i always tried to make pretty good decisions at a teenager. so just remember that your little one is cheering you on even if your not feeling so well-so excited for you! :)

The Price Family said...

What a sweet post. I love that you have a special way of sharing your testimony through your blog. Hang in there things will get better.

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

awww, i love this post. Its really refreshing to read testimonies from people who haven't had the church their whole life. I'm sorry I haven't been down to visit yet :( .. Katie has been keeping me VERY busy at the office..

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

Also, my sister in law was really really sick with the last one.. She took a Vitamin B with 1/2 a unisom i think? She said it helped her a lot! Maybe you should try it out :)