Well I finally have access to a computer that I can got on to our Blog.
Things are going well here Colby is working full time and gets off at around 2:30-3:30 every day. We are still out at his parents house but it's been nice to just let the boys play out side whenever they want to. Colby and I get to go out on the bike very often and it's been such nice weather here that it's nice to be out about every day. We have been able to see a lot family since we have been here and it's been really fun. It's nice to be by family again.
I am missing my family and I am sure that they miss us as well. But I guess when you get older you get used to being where ever there is a good opportunity. We are still looking for are own place to live and it's so expensive here. I check Craigslist like 100 times a day and there are so many Scams on there I almost just want to stop looking on it. But we need something soon. We love being in a house so we are trying to find a 3 bedroom here they are around $1200 for a nice house and $950 for a mobile home (no!!!) So we are just praying and trying are best.
We are missing all are friends in Rexburg. Not the college life but we thought that it would be a nice place to live. As you can see that wasn't in the plan for us. But we got a goof feel of what it would be like. Well I'm not sure what else to say at this point I have to go find Noah. Imagine that:)
I Do Now
3 days ago




4 comments:
i'm glad you are getting settled-good luck on the house hunt, i made your dip the other day and thought of you:)
We miss you so much! glad to hear you are liking it there! I miss talking to you all the time! give me a call when you have a chance!!
That stunk that it didn't workout to see you guys on sat night.
phil
Post a Comment