So we got a new baby Kitty:) He is only 6 weeks old. He is a really good cat already. He even sleeps threw the night.
lol We got him yesterday. I had to go to Idaho Falls and pay bills and there was a nice couple giving Kitty's away. They had like 12 cats there. They were all so cute. But I needed the most calm one so this is the one that she said would be the best. SO we brought him home. Noah loves him! He has a few scratches on his arms and hand because he likes to hold him A LOT!
AWWWW!

The boys playing with him.

This cute kitty has already made a mess!
lol ya right NOAH!

We are still thinking of a name for him? I just can't think of anything that I like. So if you want to leave a comment on a name that you like I will pick one and you can have the joy of naming are cute fluffy kitty:)
5 comments:
Smokey, since the kitty is grey.
Oh my, he is soooo cute! I can't think of a name off the top of my head so we'll just go with Jack for now. If I come up with a better one before you name him I will add that. Maybe he and Geppetto can be friends! We need to get together again and do something.
I said Sebastian and Skyler said to add that one for his vote! Hope we win!!!
Max is a good cat name. Or smokey.
all that fluffy hair reminds me of sunshine...and when i'm feeling grey i need some sunshine:)
Post a Comment