Saturday, April 18, 2009

Memoirs of a Bachelor

So Trisha and the boys have been gone for over a week and I haven't seen them since Monday. NO, we're not having marriage problems! haha, she just took a trip to see her parents and decided it was going to be for two weeks. I was able to go with them for the first 4 days and install a new bathroom vanity and sink for her parents. We had a lot of fun and I thought that with two weeks alone I would be able to do all the things I've been wanting to do, and do it as much as I wanted. I was wrong. At work we're getting the apartment complex ready for tenants to move in so we've been working late getting everything ready. Last night I worked until 12:30. Then I compe home and pull something out of the freezer to throw in the oven, shower, and go to bed. In my little free time I've been training my dog, Dodge. He's only 11 months and with the time I've put into him he's far better than any dog I've ever had. The good news is I've finally got a day off to do whatever I want. So I've got the car packed with my rifle and bow, going to a 3D target shoot and then go shoot my rifle for a bit. Staying busy keeps me out of the house where it's so quiet and I miss the wife and kids so much. You don't have to be parted very long to realize how much fun your family is and how much they really mean to you. I miss you Trisha!

1 comment: