Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 in 1

So we finally put the boys in the same room. It is working out really well so far. they have been in there for two nights and a nap time. So I hope that it keeps going well:)
Also I did some Blog spring cleaning. There were Blogs that I didn't feel related to us any more so I just got rid of them . Plus we weren't on there Blog so I think they felt the same way:) I hope that everyone is doing well....and that you are having nice weather because it hasn't been to great since I got home:(



Also Elijah had a check up yesterday and the Doctor said that he looks really good and the only thing was that he looked like he was going to be getting his top teeth. We will see how long that takes:) He is 10 months now.
Here is a list of things at this stage:

* Says NO NO NO
*Can stand a few seconds with out holding on
*Is crawling on his hands and knees not just army crawling after 5 1/2 months
*Eats almost everything we do and loves almost everything Noah doesn't
*Can mimic what we say
*Is gaining a little more weight
* Claps
*Waves for bye and hi

3 comments:

ellsworth family said...

Wow, I can't believe Elijah is that old already. When they are newborns 10 months seems so far away! I am glad the shared room is working out. I remember being a little apprehensive when we put our oldest two together.

Lisa-Marie said...

I'm glad that you are home. And I was sorry you weren't at Playgroup. We've missed you. I wish I would have known before I left that you needed a ride. i could have done that.

I will be so surprised when I see how big Elijah is. I bet it is so darn cute when he says, "no no no." I'm glad the room sharing is a success. I'm listening to my kiddos being naughty in their room right now. Ugh.

Rob and Sarah said...

Hooray for sharing a room!! It'll be nice when we finally have a place where none of our kids our in our room any more. I love your kitty-it's so cute!