Monday, February 9, 2009

This is funny

This kid is funny! I got this off of a friends Blog:)

2 comments:

ellsworth family said...

Poor kid, yet funny!

Courtney said...

hi! this is Courtney Mattoon. You left a comment on my diaper cake blog. I would love to teach you how to make them! we can get together anytime after six or during the weekend. Call me my number is 425 239 8770 and we can set up a time. I don't make anything off of the cakes right now so the prices i have listed is how much they actually cost me to make. you need 56 diapers, rubber bands, 3 yards of ribbon and 2 tall bottles. Then anything else you want to add like a stuffed animal blankets, socks, or washcloths etc. hope this helps. they also have a lot of youtube videos on how to make them if you want to see how the basic construction goes. There you have it all my secrets ha ha good luck. feel free to call me.