Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Are weekend

On Wednesday Colby decided that he wanted to go down to Salt Lake to see Kira and her family. So we took off Friday when he got out of school. We drove down there at got stuck in traffic to start the trip off. There was a roll over and we sat there for about 20min. Then off to his sisters. We hung out Friday night and had dinner and watched a movie.

On Saturday Kira was really nice to watch the boy so that we could go to the temple. We hadn't been for so long that we really NEEDED to go. We don't have a lot of people to watch the kids here so we thought it would work out great with Noah playing with other kids closer to his age and older so they could help him to be good:) So we left at 7:30 and we got there just after 8. Darn! So we looked around and got dressed for the 9 0'clock session. It was so great to be able to finally go to the SLC temple. IT was amazing! So much different then I thought it would be. After the temple we went back to Kira's and had lunch and then it was Nap time for some of us. Colby and I feel asleep on the couch and the kids played.
It was beautifully cold.



Saturday night Kira, David, Colby and I went out for V-day. We went to Chili's for dinner and then to a dollar movie:) It was a lot of fun. We say Marley and me. Cute movie and it was different then I thought.

Sunday we went to church and then came back and took some naps and then played games for a few hours. Monday came and we got up made breakfast for the family and headed out. We went to Cabala's and then Colby had a meeting with David and Sandy and then we were off to are own home. We had a wonderful time and always have so much fun down at Kira and Davids. Thanks for having us:)

Ready for church

This Elijah fav. thing to do. He would stand on the stars all day:)

So handsome

This was the sunrise on Sunday. It makes me miss CO

The cats were always a big hit with Noah. And if you couldn't tell he knows how to hold them the right way. lol

For V-day my parents sent us a box of fun stuff. The boys got these yummy marshmallow suckers and they both were in heaven. Thanks mom and dad.
This is kinda the face that he makes when he is being silly.

Noah thought that it was sooo Yummy!

And I got my new stroller. I love it!!! I need to fix Noah's seat but it was wonderful. I can't wait to start walking once it gets a little warmer out.
hehe so cute-c!

4 comments:

David and Kira said...

Noah look SO BIG in that stroller! We had fun with your little family! You took a lot of pictures, and the sunrise- oh my!

Enriquez Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Glad you got to get out and enjoy time together as a family.

The Price Family said...

I love Elijahs church outfit, very cute and what a nice stroller!

Dax and Jen said...

I'm so jealous of the stroller! I bet it was so nice to get out of Rexburg for a few days...getting excited to get away from the cold permanently? :)