I thought that I would put the boys in there new shirts and fix there hair all cute. Then I thought that they looked handsome enough for photos. Noah is 2 years 4 months and Elijah is 8 months. They are such great boys. If one is making trouble the other is right there. But they are so fun and I'm glade that they are healthy and make are lives so full. We are truly blessed:)


4 comments:
oooo cutest! I love it!
Those are cute little boys!
What cute little boys!! I love that pic of you and Colby in front of the Temple too, so pretty!
Oh, boy. Are they ever cute!!!!
hey....I might need some help making some curtains. Kendon and I finally re-did our room!!! YEah! I'm gonna check Walmart first cause sometimes it's just cheaper to buy them....but if not, I'll be calling you!!!!! I'm sewing illiterate!
Post a Comment