Noah is one of the smartest kids I think that I have ever met. LOL Even though he is mine. Whenever he hears a song on the radio that is from one of his moves he can tell you what movie it's from and if it has a sound. For example he has pointed out Meet the Robinson's and Cars. He even says Vroom Vroom for Cars. I don't catch on till I finally hear the music. He is so cute!
We have had a great week of 'play with Friends" and "play cousins" this week . We had a fun play date Monday with are friends Jodi and her cute little boys. Even Elijah wanted to play while we were there. He would crawl after the boys and go around the house where ever they were. In the same day we saw Alise and her cute little boys. Yesterday we had to go run around and got a "Nack" And today we had play group at a friends house. I hope that he can go with out getting out of the house the rest of the week because we are staying home. I have a messy house:) Thanks to everyone for letting us come play this week.
Here We Are
2 days ago




6 comments:
Thanks for coming and playing! It was a nice little break... even though I did clean about the whole time, but someone to talk to. NAd yes he's smart. I keep thinking... umm Keenan you need to start talking more, Noah was talking a lot at your age, but then again, NOah was soon at talking. SO its great!
YEAh we will. We are leaving in May for Korea for Sean's externship but we'll be here in April
Oooooo it would be so fun to see you guys! Let me know if its for sure. And when.
Sorry we missed the call! Dax went home this last weekend to Washington to return his parent's van. We'll have to get together soon though, just let us know!
Noah seems to run in high gear because he has so much he wants to know. He hit earth running! He is definitely a smart boy. We noticed that he only needs to see something done once, and he's got it. He may be asking for the car keys in kindergarten. :) He will need toys and projects to expand his knowledge and creativity so he doesn't get bored. He's so much fun. Grandpa would love to give him a ride on his motorcycle (vroom vroom). We miss the boys.
Love,
Mom & Dad
Like I said, Noah does not seem like he is two! What a smarty pants.
Meg doesn't even talk!!!
Post a Comment