Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Long Post. From December to today:)

So I have not been updating our Blog very much and there is a lot to Blog about. It might be a little long so if you don't want to read it then that's ok maybe you could just look at the pictures. I just need to add all this for later when I print it out. You might want to start at the bottom and work your way back to the top. I made it so it was in order of how things happened.


MMMM Elijah loves to get into the ash from the wood stove. Well nothing like a clean system.

Fun with Fat Boy Ice Cream bars. Nothing like funny Chocolate faces.
Elijah was sleeping so we just got a picture of him in his snow outfit
The boys going out to play in the snow
He looks so handsome and grown up.
OK now we are back home and it's time for a new look. We cut Elijah's hair
We thought that Elijah should drive.
We had a great two weeks in WA. It's always nice to see family. Most of all to get out of Rexburg. Here are the boys tired from are fun trip.
The boys watching cartoons together.
He didn't like his Christmas orange very much. hehe

getting some good toys.
This is a big hit in are house.
Elijah getting his toys and snacks.
We got him this gun from the dollar store and it was the best toy that he got out of anything. Go figure it would be the lamo dollar toy that doesn't work that it the best toy.
Opening are Christmas gifts and stockings
Lucky dogs. lol
Colby had a lot of hunting that he wanted to get of his chest from not being able to go as much here in ID. So he got to go with Seth Tyson and Scot a few times. WE also went but we didn't get anything:(
And the Traffic behind us
The trucks that were in front of us
We started are trip to WA on Monday instead of leaving on Friday. Everything was going well till be got about 20-30min from Baker and we hit some traffic from a car accident. We waited in the car for an hour and then we were able to head on to WA.
Elijah is all over and he likes to play under the crib and eat socks:)
It starts with Noah trying to be like daddy. He is trying to put his "shaving cream" on.

6 comments:

Stacey Jensen said...

What a fun trip. We missed you very much and tried to stop by and visit several times but you were gone. I am glad you had so much fun. Loved the photos of all the family.

Phil and Holly said...

Nice looking pigeon Colby, he'll make for some good eaten... -Phil

The Price Family said...

My dad doesn't know we cut it yet. He will see tomorrow!

jaci said...

Noah your tooo cute !!!!!
-kelsi

smcgary said...

We loved having you come visit over the Christmas holidays. It was fun to spend time with Noah and Elijah. Trisha, you spoiled me me. I hardly remembered how to cook after you left. That was so nice of you to plan and prepare fun meals for all of us. Colby, I'm glad you got to do a lot of hunting. I hope you all have enough memories to last until the next time you can come home to see us. We love you.

Love,
Mom & Dad

Lauren Stewart said...

YOUR little ones are so cute.. I love when you put up new pictures! makes my day I get to peak at them while I am workin.