skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Just the beggining
Well I have few friends that are on hear and thought that having family being able to read and see what is going on from day to day would be really nice. So I thought hey why not! So hear we go. I will start of by saying that it snows hear way to much. Im not saying it's to cold but the snow is so deep that I am almost sure that it will be hear next winter. I do like liviing hear in Rexburg even though are familys are so far from us. We have a great ward and we love teaching every other Sunday. Sence i am a convert it helps me to learn new things and get to know the scriptures and storys much better. It helps Colby and I both to feel the spirit in are homes and we LOVE it. Are family is growning not to fast but it seems quick. Are new little boy will be hear in June:) Im so exited!!!! I know that Noah will be a great big brother and I can't wait to see how he is going to act once the new little one is home with us. We have already picked out a name for are new addition. We are going to be naming him Elijah Eugene McGary. Elijah because we had some friends that have a little boy in HI that had the name and we kinda liked it. So we took it. lol Im sure they would be honerd. Eugene because it's my Daddy's middle name. And McGary because we had to. JK! We are starting to get things for him and Noah. We got a double stroller for the boys (Noah can't just stay with mommy) so it will be very nice when it's just me. And soon we will be making Noah his very one special little boy bed:) Im so exited for the next step in his life. We love are little man to pieces. Noah is starting to say alot mor words and is still as active as ever! Not only active but very sarcastic. He is the high light of my days. He is great with saying what we say if they are small words or two words together. He is loving his books also. So i think that i need to get him more books that he can learn with. Colby is doing mid-terms this week so we only have another month and a half till he is out of school. He is still working as hard as ever and doing very well I may say. His work was getting low on money and wasn't able to keep all of there workers so they are all gone but Colby. We are very very VERY lucky that he still has a job not to mention we have insurance and we get a gas card. Also it helps pay the bills. As for me I am home with Noah and we are getting to Know eachother very well! lol hehe! We have are fun times of laughing and runing around the house. He is getting good at runing. He is kinda pigon toed in both feet so he gets a little off balance some times. But he dosen't mind a fall when his having fun. I am going on 21 weeks of being Pregnant and it's going good. I was really really sick for the first two months but the only thing that i get now is acid reflex:( It makes me sick at night so im not getting the best of sleep. I love bakeing im kinda like Betty Crocker. I love making new things but i think that i like making Cinnamon rolls the best. they are hard work (worthy of nap after) but oh so yummy. Well thats a small update on are family I hope everyone will get one of these also it would be fun and alot less work sending out e-mails every week. You can post pictures on hear as well and people can always go back and read on other topics that have been posted. I think I might just send the link once in a while so that everyone can read what's going on. I hope that you all thinks this is a good idea!?:)
1 comment:
hey hey! i found your blog! what's been going on? So you're liking rexburg huh? how is colby doing with the schooling? does he like it? and when are you due again? im jealous you guys and karyn and jason get to hang out!
Post a Comment