Friday, August 26, 2011

4 is the Luckiest number right?

Well it's true baby number 4 is on it's way. I'm only 8 weeks which means I hopefully only have a week or 2 more of being sick. Lets hope! We found out last Friday and I have to be honest I was not very exited. 1- I didn't want to be sick. 2-I was not ready. I wanted to wait till the end of next year so LaiLauna would be 3 when we had another one. 3-I felt bad that my kids would have to fend for themselves sometimes. 4- I was starting to feel better about doing 400 crunches a day. I am sure I could come up with other things. But why? I should be so grateful for the miracle. How salfesh to think only about myself. I know that this is something that our Heavenly Father wanted and now I have to be thankful! I am trying everything I can to keep food and water in my system and things haven't been to bad. I have tried 3 different nausea medications and had a UTI. Blah! This pregnancy is by far better then LaiLauna's and Elijah's even though Noah was the best. But at least I am not laid up on the couch all day feel sorry for myself.
We have already been thinking about names which comes natrualy I think. Even though we are not very far along. But nothing sounds good right now. Colby thinks it's a girl and I don't really care this time. I have one of each so whatever we get blessed with and as long as it is healthy we are good.

On other news. Noah starts Pre-school on the 7th. Where has my baby baby gone? I hope that he dose well in school and can learn more then what I can teach him here at home. He always wants to go to school so now that he is going to be starting I just hope that he still loves it:) I love Noah with all my heart and he is such a good helper around the house with LaiLauna and being a big brother. He even asks if I need water if I ever get sick. So thoughtful.

Elijah is also trying to be a helper even though he is our more vocal (whiny) child. BUt he is very soft hearted and likes to cuddle. He will miss Noah M_W_F when he is in school I think. I also think that he might cry sometimes when we take Noah because he also really want to go to school. He is getting big and I can not believe that he is already 3.

LaiLauna is such a HAM! She is so silly and loves to any kind of music you make or that she hears. Her hair is growing slowly but it's getting there. She has such cute curly hair in the back and when it's wet it starts going down her back. It's kind of a mullet I would say. But we lover her any ways. SHe only has 8 teeth still and she loves lemons and limes. She eats pretty good for the most part. And when she is done in her chair she will climb on the table to see what else she can get into.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sorry you have been sick, that is truly the pits, hopefully it is over soon.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Congratulations! It is indeed a blessing even when it's hard. :)

Dax and Jen said...

Congratulations!! 4 is my lucky number, so it's gonna be good for you. :)

Jenks Family said...

congrats!!! 4 is a good number

Jared and Katie said...

Congratulations! We are happy that you guys seem to be doing so well!

-Jared & Katie