I started Mothers Day with pedicure on Saturday from a sweet new friends I made in the ward. And that evening I got some roses and a cool little tool to use for decorating goodies. In the morning on Mothers Day my sweet little men colored me pictures and my sweet Husband made me a yummy
Breakfast. We headed to church and then after that we got together with the Floyd side of Colby's family. That would be his moms side. So Colby's two brothers and their family's were out there and
Tamlees Brother and his family. We had yummy Mexican food and then just all hung out and talked. The kids had a SUPER FUN time playing out there and fell asleep on the way home. They went to be about 6
ish. So after that we watched Avatar. And part way threw I thought that I would do a quick Blog:) SO all in all Mothers Day was SUPER GREAT!

Before leaving for church. We thought we would ear green:) 30 days till my c-section! And my fat face:(
3 comments:
I just love you. I can't wait for that cute girl to come. I feel so connected to her. 30 days my goodness.... really? I am sooo EXCITED! Happy Mothers day.
Looks like you had a relaxing weekend! And so cute all matchy, matchy!
Mothers Day makes up for any other days during the year that weren't fabulous. Being is a mom is the best, unless it's being a Grandma. Hmm. Cute family! Thanks for letting us come camping with you. You were quite the trooper, even going on a hike!
Love
Tamlee (Grandma)
Post a Comment