Wednesday, April 21, 2010

32 week update

Here is are little pumpkin! She looks chubby:)
The picture isn't the best. But you can still see her.

I had my 32 week check up today and everything looked PERFECT! It was so great to hear such good news. She is weighing in at 4.12lbs already (68% in weight). And she is measuring long. The doctor said that she should be around 8-8.5lbs. But we are thinking bigger.
I was given a prescription for iron because he thinks I might be anemic. But I'm not worried about it. My c-section will be June 9th at 12:30pm. We are SO exited and counting down the days.

5 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

So glad you got good news. Yay!

Rob and Sarah said...

Soo cute...I've always wanted to have a 3-D ultrasound. Congratulations guys...so exciting!!

Britt said...

i love her so much as it is. i pray she keeps doing well and you.. xoxo

Idaho Beagleys said...

You are going to be one BUSY mommy very soon! Or should I say busier mommy.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you are already 32 weeks. The time flies when you never see the person:) Glad you got good news. It seems so wierd to have a date planned for your babies birthday, one nice thing about c-sections you know when the big day is:)!