Wednesday, March 17, 2010

To much?

So this morning I found a wipe case that I made over a year ago. I did a poor job on it and it was ugly. So since I hadn't been using it I thought that I would make a new one. Something girly of course. I really like it. It's fun and I don't seem them made this way very often.

What do you guys think? To much? To fancy....? I would like to know what you think:) Sorry the photo isn't the best I took it with my phone.


6 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

I REALLY like it! Good job and your right you dont see any like this! You may be starting a trend??

The Price Family said...

Look at you go!! Very cute.

David and Kira said...

cute, cute!!

Dana Scarbrough said...

I say make it as girly as you want! Yay for a girl for #3!

smcgary said...

It's even cuter than the picture, if you can believe it. I LOVE it. I'd almost have another baby just to pull that out of a diaper bag. :)

Love,
Tamlee

Reba said...

i love this idea! your projects are so inspiring