Princess!!! Yup we are having a girl:) We couldn't be more exited. I already have things flying threw my mind that I want to make and do to get ready for when she comes. She is growing well but the only thing is that there was fluid around her Kidney and the two tubes that go down to her bladder that let her go to the bathroom are smaller then they should be. So the doctor wants to watch her very close and hopefully she will grow out of it or after she is born she will have to have surgery. I also have had some bleeding a couple times and there is still blood clotting between the Placenta and Uterine wall he really wants to watch that closely. So after that kind of news I had a few tears but we are sure that she and I will both be ok in the end:) We are also open for girl names and any cute ideas that anyone has for little girls. Also any suggestions. We will keep you all updated. I have my next ultra sound on the 4th so I'm sure there will be a small update.
EKKKKKKK!!!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
Congrats! How exciting for you girls. A little girl will be good for all those boys around there. :)
Congrats! That is really exciting! I hope things go well with the rest of your pregnancy!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting!! If you want any more ideas on things to make, I have got a two-page list of baby stuff (including a cute car seat cover to go over the top to protect from rain, sun, cold...etc.). Wish I could give a cute suggestion for a girl's name, but we were running low on ideas with Georgia. How exciting for you guys!!
Oh how exciting! After two boys you definitely deserve a girl, boys are exhausting! I am not one for names so I am not much help there. To hear that news would be a little nerve racking, I hope everything turns out okay in the end. Keep us posted!
oh a girl!! We love girls around our house. A lot of drama, but so much fun.
Drama? Yes. But drama all dressed in PINK is just too cute!
I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!
I hope that everything continues well for the rest of the pregnancy. I'll keep your family in my prayers.
We had playgroup for the 1st time in the new ward and we missed you.
P.S. My favorite girl's name is Claire.
Exciting!
congrats Trish! that is so exciting, you will have so much fun making girly stuff for her! you are alreadya pro at bows, as long as Noah doesn't get ahold of the scissors, lol! what are you thinking as far as names, you wanna continue with the Bible names thing or something a little different?
Congratulations! Just what a little girl needs...two older brothers to look out for her. :)
YAY!! that is so exciting. I saw you on sunday, your little belly is so cute!! so when is your due date? Mine is the 19th of july, so i have about 4 weeks still till we find out! our kids will be close! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! You will have the most adorable daughter, and she's a lucky girl because she'll have two awesome big brothers to protect her!
I'm so excited for you, Trisha! We'll keep you in our prayers and remember to ask Heavenly Father to watch over you and your daughter as she develops.
Princess! Ohh how exciting! There are so many cute names to choose from! I really will keep you in my prayers for a healthy you and her~
Lucky you, congrats! I'm so excited for your little family. I hope things continue to go well.
Yay! How exciting for you guys after two boys!
so excited for you! i hope it continues to go well-you'll be in our prayers...i bet your boys are so happy =) and i love the name indya
Post a Comment