AS you all know we have been looking and hoping and praying for Colby to get a good job. We were even told by are Bishop that if we could just read are scriptures 20min a day that we would see how things could change in are lives. Well with trusting him and saying are prayers we have truly been blessed with a NEW JOB! Colby got a job with a company named Fowler here in Tri-Cites. We could not feel any more blessed in this time of are life. This is something that we have been needing and Colby mostly because he wants that feeling that he is providing well for his family. His brother Seth helped us out and with out him Colby wouldn't of had an Interview to start with. It is a great job to have and it comes with all the things that you would want in a job right after you are done with school. Colby is one of the hardest workers I know and I know that he will be the best person for this new job. He starts around February 1st or so. So we are looking harder to find a place to live in town so the drive isn't as far. That will save a little money while we are saving up to buy a home in the next 6 months to year.
WE ARE SOOO EXITED!
I Do Now
3 days ago




9 comments:
congrats, that's so exciting! good luck on finding a place to live, too! I'm so glad you guys found a good job, wah hoo!!!
CONGRATS!!!!
yay!! congrats!
When we obey, the Lord will provide! Congrats!
Hooray! I am so happy for you guys. And you are right, that is something I remember about Colby always being a hard worker! Hope you find a place.
Yay!! That's great! ANd I'm sure a great relief!
That's wonderful...congratulations!!
Thank goodness! That will be so nice for you guys! I am still sad about not getting to make cinnamon rolls with you. Next time we will have to get together for a baking or craft day.
Congratulations on the job! :)
Post a Comment