All are family is back together. Colby is home from California and I am back with the boys from Colorado. This year for Christmas it was just us. Scot and Tamlee went to there daughter Kira's for Christmas and the birth of there 5th baby. We started are day about 6:40am well the boys and I were up about that time. Colby was up at about 4am. But he was nice enought to let us sleep in a little and then open are gifts. The boys got some really fun toys for both sides of the family and we got them a few good things as well. They both got some cars and clothing also a fun tent that we can set up either inside or out. They fight over most of the toys but what brothers or kids wouldn't. Everything is new so they both want to see it and see what it's all about. Colby got a really nice hunting coat that turns into just a hunting vest and I got a wheat grinder. Colby keeps asking when I am going to make home made bread? I told him when I have time. We had lunch about 11:30 and then Colby left us to go hunting till about 4:30pm. So the boys and I just had another regular day with naps and playing. They got to play in there tent and I got to watch a chick flick. That night we got together with the Nelson side of the family and had dinner and then most of the family was in on playing RockBand. It was so much fun and it was nice to spend the Holiday with some of are family. The rest of the weekend we went shopping and church on sunday. No photos we just recorded everything this year. Hope everyone else had a good Christmas:)
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Are you feeling any better? Hope things are going well for you guys!!
Tell Colby that he isn't single anymore and that xmas is a FAMILY day!! Maybe he will remember that for next year!! Glad you had a good xmas. Have fun with the wheat grinder
Post a Comment