This is a post from the 'Lone Man of Sacramento'. Life without my family is so boring. No smiles to come home to, no hugs to leave with. Pretty much the only way I spend my time is watching netflix movies, playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, or watching hunting on the outdoor channel online. Yes, that is my life right now. I look forward to this internship being over so I can be with my family again. I'm thankful for the opportunity for this internship, but I want to be back in Washington with my family, dog, and back in the country. The big city is not for me. When I talk to Trisha I can hear my boys in the background and miss them so much. Elijah's saying so many new words and Noah's getting older and I'm not there to laugh and smile with them. I miss my wife. She keeps me focused. I feel like my time is so much better spent when she's around. It truly isn't good for man to be alone....
2 comments:
Were you able to finish your religion class? So glad that school is almost DONE for you! It will be good to have this under your belt. This xmas you will cherish with your family!!
Ohh bless you heart! I bet they miss you too!
Post a Comment