Well Christmas came and went and now we are getting ready for the new year and the new baby. We had a great Christmas with just us this year. The kids got a lot of great things from my family and Colby's. There big gift was a 14ft trampoline and they have played on it ever since they got it. The other big gift was a hamster. They names him Sonic and he is very cute and very good.
This year has gone very fast and I can not believe that its going to be 2012 and we will be having another baby in just a few months. We are still picking a name and we can't pick one we are both set on. It will be fun to have 2 boys and 2 girls though. I always wanted a sister so I am so glade that LaiLauna will have one. Plus I get to use all the cute clothes we used for LaiLauna again:)
The winter has been mild so far and Colby hopes everyday that it will snow. I on the other had am happy with out. Only because I have to take Noah to and from school twice a week and I hate icy roads.
We hope that everyone had a great Christmas and that you will also have a Happy New Year!

Sonic

Getting to open one gift Christmas Eve

Coming out in the morning to there gifts.


ooooing over his new boots.



She was done opening gifts.

New things for his car.


Trying on new shoes

The mess

New coat and snow bibs

helping set up the tramp

Don't be jealous that I got to Blenders.

Elijah didn't want to take a picture

Then he was being cute.

Our sweet girl in her Christmas outfit from Gma and Gpa Warn
And this was to cute not to put on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment