This year we said that we weren't going to get anything for one another because we were going to be getting some stuff when we got are tax return back. But I just couldn't help myself. I went out and bought 6 v-day balloons. Cut out lots of hearts and made some yummy treats. I took then all over to Colby's work and decorated his office. A Heart Attack is what it was. He loved it and everyone in his office had said that his wife must really love him and that he was lucky:) hehe I thought that for sure he would bring something home for me after that. But i was wrong:( When he got home I had decorated the house with white and pink streamers with red heart balloons and made a yummy fancy dinner.
The night after that he said that since he didn't get me anything that I could go out shopping. I guess that made up for it. Two days later he undecorated his office and people were asking why he took everything down? But all in all as you can see I LURV V-day and this was just a little something to let the man of my dreams know how much i truly love him!
I Do Now
3 days ago




2 comments:
how fun! I did lots of cute stuff for Scott as well and he did not reciprocate. i guess that's why we call them boys!
Definetly a guy thing! I wish they could read our minds! David would have sent me flowers while in the Philippines if he read mine!!!
Post a Comment