Wednesday, September 22, 2010

For Colby

While Colby has been gone I have had fun with my parents being in town. They were here Saturday till Wednesday and we were able to due lots of fun things. While they were here I thought that it would fun to take some photos for Colby's new office. So I thought that I would share them:)


I feel like I am taking senior photos:)

My sweet babes



I love my kiddos!!!

5 comments:

Idaho Beagleys said...

You guys are soooo darling. Your family is just growing and growing up. Colby is going to love them and that you did it for him.

David and Kira said...

Cute, Trisha! Can't wait to see little LaiLauna when I come up! She has changed so much!!

The Price Family said...

Those turned out really good.

smcgary said...

So cute. You don't need to hire a professional to take your pictures. Great use of colors and backgrounds. Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britt said...

OHH I love those pictures! My heart loves that little girl. I really need to meet her. I hope you are doing well and thanks for Colby and the post!