It's funny how things work out. If I wasn't working near home I wouldn't have broke my collar bone, if I hadn't of broken my collar bone I would have an internship. And if I had an internship we wouldn't be moving all the way to Sacramento, CA for one! I've got an internship with a newer company called Market Street Capital. They buy bank-owned homes and fix them up really nice and then sell them. We're very excited to have an internship but sad that it's not in this area. We look at it as an adventure though and we'll look back at it as a good memory (or a bad story, haha). I'll be starting on Oct. 19th and it will go through Dec. 18th. They'll be hiring a full-time Construction Manager in January so I think the internship will be a good opportunity to see if I like the area and company and decide if it's a position that I'd like to apply for. We're sad to be moving away from family, but very excited to be earning a living again and not living off other's means. We love my parents for all they've done for us and I don't know how we would have done it without them. Juan and Alise also got the same internship so we'll actually still be close to family! Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.
3 comments:
It's amazing how the Lord works...if Robbie had not been laid off from Okland, we wouldn't have moved back home and found the job he has now. Congratulations!! It will be quite an adventure but a great experience too.
Wow, what an adventure! Hope everything goes smoothly. Good luck!
looking forward to seeing you! Its defenitly different over here!
Post a Comment