So I was going to Blog about are first 12 days of July. But I kinda don't feel like it at this moment. Sometime in the next few weeks I should have something up. But as for know I guess I just have the motivation to make all the photos small and then wait for them to all load. But we are having a great July and are counting down the days to graduation.
One more thought. I think that after we get into are own place we are going to try to go privet. I know that there might be people out there that are looking at kids and it makes me sick. So just to give everyone a heads up:) Have a wonderful Sunday!
Here We Are
2 days ago




1 comment:
I think that's a good idea, to go private. I worry about the same thing. Where on your blog settings do you go to set it to private? How goes the packing...not so well here (procrastinating!!).
Post a Comment