Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tummy up date.

Well it's growing:) Only about a month and a half to go! Im feeling ready because my back always hurts and I have acid reflex:( We are starting to get everything ready for are little Elijah. Im not as puffy as i was with Noah so I haven't gained as much weight. Thank goodness. Other then back pain and acid reflex Im feeling really good.

4 comments:

David and Kira said...

I'm sure because you aren't living in Hawaii with hot, hot weather all the time is the reason for less puffiness?! I guess you could count that as one good thing about living in ID! Can't wait for Elijah. It is going to go so fast!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

You look great!! When exactly are you do? I didn't know you only had a month and a half left-crazy!!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Glad you are feeling good.

Erickson Family said...

I was going to say the same thing. You aren't as hot in this HI weather to get all puffy! Lookin good mama!